Outside, it's still freezing. What about some cocktail cocktails to keep you warm in the evening?
The cold weather calls for drinking exquisite beverages! Nothing beats delicious beverages and cocktails for warming us up with spices and great tastes. As we get closer to spring, let's take advantage of the last few days by sipping on delightful cocktails and beverages. We've compiled a list of alcoholic and non-alcoholic cocktail and drink recipes for you to try! Check them!
- 3 tbsps. cocoa powder
- 2 cups milk
- 3 tbsps. Sugar
- ¼ tsps. Vanilla extract
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- ¼ cup cinnamon semisweet or dark chocolate chips
- ¼ cup aged or dark rum, bourbon, or Baileys Irish Cream or 3 tbsps. Crème de menthe.
- Place a saucepan over medium heat. Add the cocoa powder and ¼ cup of the milk and whisk until the cocoa powder is mostly integrated. Whisk in the remaining milk until smooth. Add the remaining ingredients and heat over medium heat until the chocolate is melted, about 2 minutes. Do not boil.
- Stir in the alcohol. Serve immediately, garnished withwhipped cream or marshmallows.
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 ounce gin
- ¼ cup hot water
- 2 tbsps. orange juice
- Cinnamon stick
- Lemon twist
- Pour gin, honey, and orange juice in a mug
- Top it off with hot water and mix until honey dissolves
- Garnish with lemon twist and cinnamon stick
- 3 oz. gin
- 2 oz. fresh lemon juice
- 1 oz. simple syrup
- Ice, for shaking
- Sparkling wine, like champagne, prosecco or cava
- Lemon twists, for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the gin, lemon juice and simple syrup. Add a few cubes of ice, then cover and shake for 10-20 seconds until well chilled.
- Strain the mixture and divide evenly into two champagne flutes. Top with chilled champagne, garnish with a lemon twist and serve immediately.
Banana Milk Coffee by Inside the Rustic Kitchen (Non-Alcoholic)
- 200ml Coffee freshly brewed, strong & hot
- 250ml Milk used semi skimmed
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 very ripe banana
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon plus extra for dusting (optional)
- Mash the banana in a bowl with the sugar until it's smooth with not many lumps. Add to a saucepan under a low heat and stir until the sugar has dissolved and the banana is hot. Gradually add in half of the milk until it starts to steam, remove from the heat and add in the cinnamon, stir.
- Add the banana milk to a blender and blend until completely smooth whilst gradually adding the other half of the milk. (A high-power blender is best to ensure no lumps remain)
- Divide the hot coffee into two mugs and top with the banana milk (use a sieve when pouring the milk if you don't have a high-power blender). Top with an extra dusting of cinnamon is desired.
Maple Chai Tea Latte by Through Her Looking Glass (Non-Alcoholic)
- 1 1/2 cups milk regular, almond, coconut etc.
- 1-2 chai tea bags - 2 for stronger flavor
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- Optional: ground cinnamonnutmeg or allspice
- Heat milk until steaming (not boiling) in the microwave or in a saucepan on the stovetop.
- Pour steaming milk over chai tea bag(s) in mug and steep 3-5 minutes.
- Remove tea bag(s).
- Stir in vanilla and maple syrup.
- Pour into a mug and serve hot.
- Optional: lightly dust with ground cinnamon, nutmeg or allspice.
Cranberry-Ginger Shrub by Country Living (Non-Alcoholic)
- 1 bag cranberries
- 1 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 piece peeled and sliced fresh ginger
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- Ice and club soda, for serving
- Combine cranberries, vinegar, water, sugar, ginger, and cinnamon in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Reduce heat and simmer until berries start to break down, 10 to 15 minutes; cool completely.
- Strain through a fine wire- mesh strainer, mashing mixture to release liquid; discard solids and chill. To serve, pour 1 oz. over ice and top with club soda.